Here are some frequently asked questions about our discount prescription drug plan. Please feel free to contact us with questions via phone or email. Toll Free: 1-866-243-5489 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: I have received multiple cards in the mail - what should I do with the additional cards?
- A: The additional cards can be given to friends, family, coworkers or anyone who may benefit from prescription savings.
- Q: How do I use this card?
- A: Simply present the card to a participating pharmacist when filling your prescription and you will receive the lowest price available.
- Q: How many times can I use this card?
- A: The AgilityRx card has unlimited usage and never expires.
- Q: Are there any fees to the AgilityRx member?
- A: There are no enrollment/activation, monthly, annual or usage fees.
- Q: With so many discount prescription drug cards out there, why should I use the AgilityRx card?
- A: AgilityRx members benefit from some of the industries richest discounts, and the AgilityRx card is commonly accepted nationwide.
- Q: Can I use this card when traveling or on vacation?
- A: Of course, you can use this card at participating pharmacies nationwide. You can also use the AgilityRx card in Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands.
- Q: Does my doctor need to know I will use my AgilityRx card when writing my prescription?
- A: No. The AgilityRx plan will not affect the way you are cared for by your physician. However, it would be to your advantage to always consult with your doctor about saving money on prescription medications.
- Q: On average, how much can I save?
- A: On average, members save 20% on brand medications and 40% on generic medications. Savings can be as great as 75% on certain generic prescription drugs.
- Q: Who can use this card?
- A: Anyone and everyone can benefit from using the AgilityRx card.
- Q: Are there any age restrictions?
- A: There are no age restrictions. Everyone can benefit from using the AgilityRx card.
- Q: I am not a US citizen, can I still benefit from using this card?
- A: Absolutely. You do not need to be a US citizen to receive discounts using the AgilityRx card.
- Q: I already have insurance that covers my prescription medication. How can the AgilityRx card benefit me?
- A: The AgilityRx card can be used to obtain savings on prescription drugs that are excluded by your current plan or are not included because you have exceeded your plan's maximum limits. In some instances, you may find the AgilityRx prices are lower than your plan's out-of-pocket amount/co-payment.
- Q: Does every member of my family need a card? Or can they use mine?
- A: Family members can use your card; however we recommend a card for each individual of the family. To instantly print cards for each family member, click here
- Q: What medications are included in this plan?
- A: All FDA approved brand and generic prescription drugs are included.
- Q: How can I locate a pharmacy that offers the lowest-prices for my prescription drugs?
- A: Our innovative online pharmacy tools will locate participating pharmacies as well as which pharmacies offer the lowest prices for your prescription drugs by zip code.
- Q: Can I figure out how much my prescription medication will cost before going to the pharmacist?
- A: Yes, in fact we encourage you to search around for pharmacies that offer you the best price. Please visit our Online Pharmacy Tools to locate which pharmacy will give you the best price for your prescription drugs
- Q: I just picked up my refill prescription and the pills look different, what should I do?
- A: Often times there are many manufacturers producing the same generic drug. Contact your doctor or pharmacist to verify your prescription is correct. Our Online Pharmacy Tools provide various images of prescription drugs. Simply search for you prescription and click on the camera button to see an actual image.
Q: Do I need to fill out any claims or paperwork when using the Agelity Rx card?
- A: Absolutely not; no claim forms or paperwork are required. Discounts are instant, automatic, and processed electronically.
Q: What pharmacies will accept this card?
- A: Over 53,000 pharmacies nationwide accept the Agelity Rx card, including most chain pharmacies. To find a participating pharmacy near you, please click here
Q: I cannot locate my preferred pharmacy on the web tools.
- A: Have your pharmacy contact Agelity at 1-866-243-5489 ext.111
Q: I am at the pharmacy and forgot my card; can I still get my prescription drugs at a discounted price?
- A: Absolutely. Please call our customer service number and one of our representatives will assist you with immediate savings over the phone.
Q: I did not receive a discount when I went to the pharmacy. How did this happen?
- A: The Agelity Rx card user will never be disadvantaged. You will pay the lower or “best” price available, whether the pharmacy’s price is lower or the Agelity Rx card’s discounted price is lower.
Q: Is the Agelity Rx card a form of insurance?
- A: No, Agelity Rx discount prescription drug plan is not insurance.
Q: Is the Agelity Rx card part of Medicare Part D?
- A: No, Agelity Rx card is not part of Medicare Part D, however, our card can be very useful for someone in the “doughnut hole>” of Medicare Part D.
Q: I lost my Agelity Rx card. How can I replace it?
- A: To get a replacement card, you can instantly print one by clicking here or call our customer service phone number at 1-866-443-5489
Q: I know someone who can benefit from this card, how can they get a card?
- A: Instruct them to go to www.AgelityRx.com and they can print as many cards as they need, or call 1-866-243-5489
Q: I know a group of people who can benefit from this card, how can they get a card?
- A: Please call our toll free customer service number 1-866-243-5489 and a representative will be happy to assist you.
Q: What if I have additional questions, who should I contact?
- A: Please feel free to contact our customer service representatives by calling our toll free number 1-866-243-5489
Q: Can I fill my pet prescription at one of your participating retail pharmacies?
- A: Yes, most of the AgilityRx participating pharmacies will fill your pet's prescription at the same great discounts provided to you and your family members.
Q: Is this the same medication that I would get from my vet?
- A: Yes, retail pharmacies have always offered many medications for pets. Numerous prescription medications for pets are the same as human medications, just different doses and strengths.
Q: Do I a need a prescription from my vet?
- A: Most medicines require a prescription from your vet. Plan to ask your vet if a prescription is required and if it can be filled at my local Pharmacy.
Medications And Pricing
Obtaining a card
Question Not Listed?
Information for Pet Lovers
Disclosures: This discount plan is NOT insurance or a Medicare prescription drug plan. Members are obligated to pay 100% of the prescription cost to the pharmacy at the point of sale and the plan does not pay pharmacies for prescription drugs provided to members. The plan provides prescription drug discounts to members at participating pharmacies only. Drug prices fluctuate frequently and the plan's pricing tool is for informational purposes only. No enrollment or periodic fees apply. The discount plan organization is Agelity, Inc., 115 Broad Hollow Road, Melville, NY 11747, (866) 243-5489, www.Agilityrx.com. Customer service is provided by AgilityRx, Address: 115 Broad Hollow Road Suite 325 Melville NY, 11747, phone: 1-866-243-5489, web site: http://www.agilityrx.com. For a list of participating pharmacies visit: http://www.agilityrx.com.
Discounts are not available where prohibited by law. The plan is not protected by any state Life and Health Guaranty Association. Agelity has no liability for providing or guaranteeing pharmacy services or for the quality of pharmacy services rendered. Participating pharmacies are subject to change without notice and are not available in all areas. The plan is governed by the Terms of Agreement provided at this web site.
On average, members can save 20% on brand drugs and 40% on generic drugs from the usual and customary cash price of their prescription.
This plan does not constitute minimum creditable coverage under Massachusetts law.